Athletic Compression Socks – Crew & Knee Length
- Cutting-Edge Ankle Support
- Advanced Foot and Arch Support
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue and Soreness
- Speeds Up Muscle Recovery
- All-Day Moisture Wicking Comfort
- 15-20 mmHg Compression Level
We can’t think of a better partnership than Ruggette X Lasso to get you back on the pitch fully recovered from all of those niggles. Here’s why we think they’re so great for the rugby player: Lasso Socks 2.0 are designed with a pure focus on functionality, followed by form. Our athletic performance socks are engineered to help the wearer Stay Moving in every way and in any condition.
Our patented SmartSupport™ socks are a proprietary blend of targeted compression weave patterns and sustainable yarns designed to deliver maximum comfort and structural support in any environment. With firm SmartSupport™ compression and superior moisture wicking, the Black Lasso Rugby Sock 2.0 reduces muscle fatigue and soreness, and speeds up muscle recovery. Check out our collections of women's rugby clothing and rugby equipment for other accessories that will equip you for your favorite sport
- Targeted compression weave patterns reinforce key ligaments and tendons to stabilize the foot and ankle.
- Compression sock technology helps keep muscles warm, reduces swelling and increases circulatory blood flow.
- Moisture wicking yarns improve breathability and reduce blistering.
- Advanced patented foot and arch support delivers joint security and reduces foot fatigue.
- StrikePadding adds additional padding around key areas of the foot and ankle to improve impact absorption.
- All engineered and sustainably made in the USA.
- Lasso Socks 2.0 are great for basketball, baseball, football, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse, tennis, ultimate disc, hiking, running, climbing, golf, hockey, walking and many more.
- 62% Polyamide
- 29% Tempcontrol™ Polyester
- 9% Lycra Spandex
*We suggest that if you have UK size 8+ feet then you size up (also if you've been on the calf gain train because you want to enhance blood flow, not cut it off!)