We're thrilled to partner with USA Rugby on a limited production of these historic jerseys, replicating the iconic shirts worn by the very first Women's Rugby World Cup winners, the USA.
Made in England the traditional rugby way with an updated fit for a modern women's rugby player - there have only been a limited number crafted.
- A classic, twill rugby collar
- Premium, lineout print, Ruggette RFC woven neck label
- Felted jersey number application
- Ruggette button detailing on the collar
- A twill patch of the official Cardiff 1991 Women's Rugby World Cup crest
- The history of those who paved the way
Fit: Cut to be classic, but better. The Heritage fit has been tailored slightly from the original unisex (read: men's) rugby shirt, we've slightly shortened the hem and sleeves, streamlined the torso, and elongated the taped side split for both maximum comfort and a garment that hangs just right. If you've come to know and love our Tomboy fit, the Heritage sizing will fit similarly; we recommend taking your normal size.
Fabrication: Polyester Cotton blend
Care: Machine wash cool with like colors, hang dry