The Ruggette RFC Women's
Six Nations Fantasy League is back!
Mar 22, 2023
Sign up now and start building your team, victory comes each week.
There are FIVE prizes to win, each worth £150+!
How to play:
Simply click here to sign up, and make sure you join our league - Ruggette RFC, No. 102965.
You can choose any name to play under, but make sure to including your actual name, Instagram handle, and the country you're playing from* in your 'a few words about me' section of your player profile to help us contact you should you win a prize pack.
How to win:
There are five rounds to play in the 2023 W6N. After each round, there will be a leader at the top of the Fantasy League table, and that top spot will win a Ruggette RFC Prize Pack worth £150+!**
Winners will be announced each week. To make sure we can contact you should you win, please be sure to include the following * in the 'a few words about me' section of your player profile within the Fantasy League Game website.
You can do this by clicking on your player icon in the right hand corner of your game screen login, filling out your ‘a few words about me’, and clicking “complete” to save your edits.
- Name (first and last)
- Instagram handle
- Country you're playing from
Rules and Tactics:
Make sure your team is updated every week, before the next games kick off, and make your changes and selections off of the updated team sheets each team publishes before match day!
- You earn points based on what your players will do in the real matches.
- Use your intuition when selecting your players to have the most balanced and efficient team possible while respecting your budget. Watching the matches, and how each player and team perform, will help you make good choices.
- You can modify your team in between rounds. As long as a player's match has not started, you can add or remove her from your team if this change is within your budget and the authorised player limit per nation.
- Each player has an identical "starting budget" of 240 stars with which to buy your players.
- Each player will have a price in stars, and that value can change week to week; their star value evolves according to their performances on the field. Depending on the number of points she wins and her starting value, a player will have her star value increase or decrease after a match.
- You must select players across all positions to complete your team. The maximum players per position is as follows: 3 back three, 2 centre, 1 fly-half, 1 scrum-half, 3 flanker, 2 second row, 2 prop, and 1 hooker.
- Each round, you will also be able to pick a "Supersub" from the players on your bench. Your Supersub's points will then be tripled on the day if and only if that player actually gets into the game during her real game! If she is a starter or does not play, her points will be divided by 2 as for all other substitutes.
How Points are Tallied:
Each rugby player on the field will make you earn points:
- "Team" points which are dictated by the result of the match.
- "Rugby player" points which are dictated by the individual statistics of the player during the match.
Please note that the 'Team' points are applied in proportion to the involvement in a match. If a player only plays half of the match, she will only get half of the 'Team' points. As a reminder, you can define a captain before each game day among your players. The points achieved by the captain are doubled while your supersub's points will be tripled.
Good luck, and happy playing!
Rules and Regs:
* Please note that we will use the information listed in your game profile to contact you in the event of a win. You will be messaged and tagged on social media to inform you of your win as well as securely collect delivery information for your prize. Should you not list contact information in your player profile, we will do our best to make contact with yourself, but if no contact is possible within three days of the round's culmination, we reserve the right to award the prize package for the round to the next place finisher with contact information available. In order to have your prize delivered to you, you will need to fill out a secure information form complete with your shipping information and size. All costs associated with your immediate prize are covered, such as the prize itself as well as any shipping charges to deliver to yourself; however, if you are located outside of the UK, and your country charges any customs on the package, those customs fees will be at your cost.
** Each prize pack is selected specially for each winner. Total value of each package to be no less than £150 retail value, based off MSRP.
If you have any questions, queries, or would like to contact us, please email us here!